пятница, 21 февраля 2020 г.

MITTAAI VEEDU SHORT FILM DOWNLOAD

There were just ten days to the deadline. Sundar, an executive producer who worked with CV Kumar put me in touch and he liked my films. Links to short films: Thaman approached him for music, cinematographer Nirav Shah saw it and recommended it to S Sashikanth of Y Not and when they approached Siddharth, they realised even he had seen it and was keen to do it. With their unusual take on modern lives, Balaji Mohan, Karthik Subbaraj and Nalan Kumarasamy have made it big through the small screen. mittaai veedu short film

Uploader: Brarr
Date Added: 15 May 2005
File Size: 56.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 83593
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





So I learnt a lot about making films for that show Among the seven short films was Kaadhalil Sothappuvathu Yeppadi that he made for the quarter finals of the show. I spent about 15, per film on an average. Printable version Sep 30, Karthik worked in a mitfaai company in Bangalore and made short films during weekends. Support quality journalism - Subscribe to The Hindu Digital.

Mittaai Veedu - Short Films - Mittaai Veedu Short Films -

He just completed a long schedule in Madurai. I had assisted him in a documentary made for the church and also did live sound and ran second unit. Nalan was into event management and real estate and all set to start his own business when he heard about Naalaya Iyakunar.

Thaman approached him for music, cinematographer Nirav Shah saw it and recommended it to S Sashikanth of Y Not and when they approached Siddharth, they realised even he had seen it and was keen to do it.

Sundar, an executive producer who worked with CV Kumar put me in touch and he liked my films.

mittaai veedu short film

Out of the five years I spent in software, I was in the U. In fact, KSY was the least expensive. I want to keep jumping genres and fi,m repetition. Another pulled the rug from under our feet with an unusual horror thriller called Pizza after a series of short films and assisting an American indie filmmaker when he grew tired of his software job. Kumar that he is still scripting.

They said you need crew members, they insisted on having proper production values. One gave Tamil cinema a fresh urban modern romantic comedy by turning his much-acclaimed short film Kaadhalil Sothappuvathu Yeppadi into a feature when he was just Nenjukku Mittaaaihis entry for the shorrt round, made him win the first season of the show. We met Balaji, Karthik and Nalan for coffee at Sathyam Cinemas to talk about how they made it big through the small screen.

I started off with a one line: Maybe the only thing common in all films is this: They are all extreme fantasy situations made plausible and believable.

mittaai veedu short film

With their unusual take on modern lives, Veevu Mohan, Karthik Subbaraj and Nalan Kumarasamy have made it big through the small screen. I worked with an indie filmmaker called Mark Williams, a lawyer who was making a zero budget family drama called Move Me. But honestly, I try to avoid a signature. NASA gives you a chance! And how making shorts helped them wear the pants on the sets.

I start writing with an open mind without thinking about genre and realise only after writing, that it falls under many genres. It took me a year in all to turn it from a short film script to a viable commercial film with Siddharth. Links to Short Films: I had some money from my savings and my parents supported me.

Future Stock

I had a small crew, with just a couple of assistants and my parents would come to help out on the set. I want to do all genres, no reservations. This article is closed for comments. KSY was an even bigger hit on YouTube.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий